Main – On-Ramp/Beginners Class
Being challenged in life is inevitable. Being defeated is optional.
Friday Fun Warm Up (No Measure)
400m Run –
10 air squats
1. Feet about shoulder width apart and slightly toed out.
2. Knees track out over toes.
3. Flat back, big chest.
4. Weight on heels.
5. Hip crease goes below knee.
1. Hands just outside of shoulder width.
2. Feet are under the hips.
3. Tight midsection.
4. Slide head back to allow bar path to move straight up and down without contact with chin or nose.
5. At the top of the press, arms are fully locked out and head is through the arms.
1. Weight on heels.
2. Knees over bar, shoulders over knees.
3. Big chest, shoulders back, flat back, head looking forward.
4. Arms remain perpendicular to the ground until hips push through at the top of the lift.
5. Knees move first, sliding back to perpendicular when bar meets the kneecap. Torso angle remains the same as bar travels from resting on the ground to the knees. When bar reaches the knees, torso angle changes, lifting shoulders upward and pushing hips through to the front.
1. Bar sits on shoulders with the grip slightly wider than shoulder width.
2. Elbows are below and in front of the bar.
3. Feet are approximately shoulder width.
4. Initiate dip by bending the hips and knees while keeping the torso upright. The dip will be between 1/5 and 1/4 of a squat in depth.
5. With no pause at the bottom of the dip, the hips and legs are forcefully extended.
6. A the hips and legs complete extension the shoulders and arms forcefully press the bar overhead until the arms are fully extended.
Hand Stand Push Up (HSPU)
Knees to Elbow (K2E)
Toes to Bar (TTB)
Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
12 Min AMRAP
200 Meter Run
10 Wall Balls